Thursday, December 29, 2011


Another Christmas gone by. Sadly, I did not get to enjoy John Denver's The Christmas Gift or have a white Christmas. HOWEVER, we had tons of fun with both of our families and we are happy to be back in Btown. I had SO much fun, I now have a sinus infection and a crap ton of stuff to put away. On a happier note, I received a Keurig single cover maker and some new spatulas. SUPER EXCITED. Also, I ate some Leo's Coney Island and watched the Lions win their way into the playoffs. Clearly, prayers are answered.

I would like to take this time to thank the nice lady at Sam's Club for watching my cart in the bathroom that housed Greta and my purse while I urinated. Yes, there are nice people out there. She spoke little English and I knew I could outrun her if she tried anything. Regardless, she was really nice. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment