Sunday, January 1, 2012

And the Lions are in the playoffs.................

And they will play the Saints. At the Superdome. Against a record-breaking quarterback.

Hmmmmm..............

I still have faith. My money lies on Calvin Johnson being awesome and Matthew Stafford NOT throwing picks. That is my advice. Oh, and, no dumb penalties. They have four quarters to be awesome and I have faith that they will be.

In light of the year 2012 beginning today, I should sum up my New Year's Eve: bed by 9:30, drunk with Nyquil. BAM! I know, I roll like a true baller. Holler back. I pull no punches with Greta sleeping through the night and me feeling like poop.

Our closet renovation is almost finished. Dave is installing the closet system (as we speak). If any one person tells you that closet construction is a cheap project, THEY ARE LYING. Seriously, we are approaching the 1K mark. For realsies. No likey. When it's time for this house to sell, it better sell.....for over 3% for each year we've lived here.

I'm now on Twitter: @CarrieMofo
I will strive to be awesome, like I always am, though I can't compete with Rainn Wilson or Caroline Manzo.

My New Year's Resolutions:
1. Get fit (i.e., lose the baby weight).
2. Stop swearing. I swear, I'll try.
3. Keep the house cleaner.

And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment