Monday, January 9, 2012

As mentioned in my previous post, today's blog is a SAD blog:

The Detroit Lions are OUT of the playoffs. After an AMAZING first half against the Saints, they blew it in the end....interceptions, wide-open receivers......it was painful to watch. HOWEVER, I am a proud Lions fan and I can now say that I have officially retired my Steelers jersey. HOWEVER, if Bill Cowher comes out of retirement, the jersey will too.

I made yet another trip up to Indy to see another doctor. Not in surprising fashion, this particular doctor DOES NOT care about her job OR her patients. She hadn't re-read my chart or looked over the new notes my physical therapist sent in. Sweet, another $100 bucks in copay down the shitter.

On a brighter note, the season premiere of One Tree Hill is around the corner AND I can fit into my pre prego jeans (thanks to the Concerta I now take for my ADD).

And finally, Beyonce had her baby. She named it (a girl) Blue Ivy. REALLY?!?!?! All that money and albums and THAT is what you name your offspring?!?!?! Seriously?!?!!? Give. Me. A. Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment