Thursday, January 5, 2012

Platos Closet: This place sucks. I have gone in there a million times with GOOD clothing: Gap, Anne Taylor, Banana Republic. Instead, they want "trendier" items....yeah, like the shitty manufactured clothing from Aeropostale and Abercrombie? Give me a fucking break. I just went in there today to see if I could get some cash-o-lah for a pair of cute purple stacked heel peep toe shoes. Super cute. Instead, the dumbass behind the counter said, "Oh, we can't take these. They have toe marks." FYI, I wore them ONE TIME. I looked around quickly at the other shoes: Yes, the selection was that of a homeless person's closet. So over it.

On to bigger and brighter things, one of the skanks from Teen Mom is preggo again. What a way to start my day! Just when I thought I was a bad mom, I hear this news. This will make for great television next season.

And finally, Justin Timberlake is allegedly off the market. Oh rats. I give him snaps for not picking a coked our whore model, but rather, a bright and athletic Jessica Biel.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment