Friday, January 13, 2012

I can't contain myself.

Today, I was "burrito-ing" with my pal Elisabeth. We were headed back to our cars on Kirkwood, which is located at the heart of Bloomington (practically on IU's campus). We notice a young blonde walking toward us.....with no pants on.....I quickly ask her, "Are you ok?" (As I am worried she is severely intoxicated---it is 19 degrees outside.) She gleefully and candidly responded, "Oh no! I'm fine. I went to a pajama party last night and I'm just coming home."

Good God.

She struts by us, and we notice her lingerie-style pajamas underneath a very oversized fleece jacket. She was accesorized......by her Ugg slippers.

If I ever hear of, or see Greta is this "state," there will be problems.

This is one of the reasons why I love Bloomington----college trainwrecks.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment