Sunday, January 15, 2012

And we're back. We spent the weekend in North Kentucky, i.e., Cincinnati, for my Grandmother's funeral. It was nice to see my mom's family again. Everytime I go to Cincy-watski I'm sure to bank on seeing some classy fashions and hear some interesting chatter. I'm all about the Ohio-Pennsylvania accent. I can't quite grasp it, but my little sis Dana is great at it: "I was born to go fast!" (Instead of actually saying the word "fast," it is really pronounced FAY-st.)

We indulged in some Skyline chili, then suffered through the repercussions of ingesting some food. We watched some football and then hit the road. Good times had by all.

I will give myself a pat on the back because I understand I have some "outside" blog readers.....In a nutshell, I'm famous. Yep, I have non-family/friends reading my blog. I think I can finally give Perez Hilton a run for his money.

And finally, I missed (yet again) the Miss America pageant. Snaps to those broads who get super buff and get all gussied up to walk across the stage in their lucite heels. I surely couldn't do that. In fact, to celebrate this wondrous event, I'm throwing a Wine Club themed party: "Sweatpants Night." You heard it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment