Sunday, January 22, 2012

I have decided a new camera is now at the top of my "I Want" list. After trying to edit pictures from my point and shoot as well as my IPhone, I've decided a nice Nikon with a fancy lens is my best bet. I look at my friend Kady's blog and her pictures are fantastic. Also, my sister's camera was missing for over a month and it was recently found at the hotel she was staying at during her wedding. (That is a long story.)

Further, Dave and I went house hunting in the greater Bloomington area. Two things were decided today:
1. People think they live nicely, when they really don't.
2. Bloomington homes are totally overpriced.

Apparently in order to get what Dave and I want, we need a mortgage to purchase a $325,000 home. I don't think these things are too much, do you?
1. Basement
2. > .25 acres
3. Two car garage
4. 3 bedrooms
5. 2 bathrooms

I guess I'm WAY too demanding....

No comments:

Post a Comment