Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just when you think your day can't get any shittier, you plug in "Spiral Staircase" to Pandora and you are magical transported a very special place: Happy Land. Yep, I was in Happy Land during my 1.5 hour trip to Carmel this afternoon. Amid the shitty left lane drivers and horrible road conditions, I was cruising to the likes of Ambrosia, Michael McDonald, and Peter Cetera. Yes friends, this is a special place. I recommend going there. In Happy Land, everyone is within their ideal BMI, alcoholic drinks are calorie free, there are endless amounts of puppies, AND there is an ongoing marathon of My So Called Life. Sadly, my trip to Happy Land was cut short once I entered the IU North parking lot. That is right: Another trip to the uro-gyn, but this time, there were catheters involved. OH FUN! Where can I sign up?? I know, you can hardly contain your excitement. Thankfully, I came with my hype girl (Greta), and my back up dancer (Joan, Mother In Law to the Stars). I only walked out of there with two wet kleenexes, instead of a handful. And thankfully my anti anxiety meds were in full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment