Monday, January 2, 2012

And the Colts made a ballsy move by firing Bill Polian and his son, completely IGNORING the terrible season of coaching that went on. Whatever. As I tweeted earlier, Jim Irsay is a douche and a bad dresser. Moving on.......

A new season of the Bachelor is upon us and I already know who wins.....some skank "retail associate" i.e., employee at 5-7-9. Where do they find these contestants? And, Bachelor Ben is NOT cute.

I am watching a friend's cats for a few days. I will say that "changing" a litter box is grosser than giving birth and getting a colonoscopy. Just thought I'd throw that out there. We, I, will never own a cat (however, I like their ears and paws).

And finally, Christmas is over, but our tree will remain standing proudly until she tells us she wants to come down (I'm thinking early February).

No comments:

Post a Comment