Sunday, February 5, 2012


I ventured out to run some errands today at Walmart and the Mall. Needless to say, it was trashtastic Sunday in Bloomington. Lots of skanky hoochies at the mall, and LOTS of "just rolled out of bed, couldn't be bothered to wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair" looks at Walmart. I should have known. It isn't like I'm wearing my wedding dress, but I did manage to snap on some clean underpants and brush my teeth. Greta did her best too---a clean onesie, a clean thorax (diaper) and her trusty Santa socks.

I worked in the basement for 5 hours last night. I managed to drop off 3 boxes of things at Goodwill and was able to consolidate tons of clothes, books, and pictures. Those are separate projects in themselves. I now have an area to do laundry and do paperwork in the basement.

However, I would still love to have an organizer come over and make it look pretty. (See picture above. This is not my house, fyi.)

My parting words: Go Giants. I will surely see the Lions NEXT YEAR in the SUPERBOWL. ROAR! (Mark my words-----Place your bets now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment