Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'd like to take this time to get some things off my chest, in no particular order of importance:

1. I cannot stop biting my nails. I really should be on Intervention for this.
2. I'm obsessed with Fisher Price Little People. I hit up Once Upon a Child yesterday and bought two more things.....it is getting bad.
3. I haven't showered in two days and my hair looks like rooster feathers.
4. I sent the dogs to puppy school, even though they are going tomorrow too. Biscuit is driving me nuts. Don't tell Dave.
5. I cannot wait for Breaking Dawn to come out on DVD this week. I'm in love with Bella's wedding dress.
6. Last week, I ate McDonald's 4 out of 7 days. Gross, I know.
7. I need a pedicure.....BAD. Feet are so gross.
8. I ate a brownie for dinner last night. Two, actually.

Ok, I feel better now. Thank you all for listening. Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment