Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ugh. Valentine's Day. MY LEAST favorite "holiday" during the calendar year. I dread this day......in high school, I would look around at all the boys purchasing dumb presents for their virginal girlfriends. I know this was an attempt to get at their lady business.....I'm sure it didn't work, but only for a few. I won't mention their names. In college during my freshman year, I got a horrible kidney infection on Valentine's Day. Again, not the best day in the world. HOWEVER, my luck started to change when I began dating Dave. I think our first Valentine's Day was spent going to dinner and seeing a movie in Merrillville, because we were living in Rensselaer at the time. The second year, he bought me a burrito from Qdoba. NOW THAT IS LOVE. Not sure what has transpired since, but I am not a fan of this day. The only thing I need is a soft puppy ear, some sweatpants, and some quality garbage television. However, I am thinking of taking Dave to Five Guys for dinner.....that is true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment