Monday, February 13, 2012

If I hear another person talking about Whitney Houston, I'm going to kill myself (not in a bathtub). This poor woman---clearly addicted to drugs. I blame Bobby Brown---afterall, he was the "bad boy" in her life when she was a sparkly angel with an amazing singing voice. Her career went in the toilet after they got together.......it took a while, but she was a version of herself during that Oprah interview. Sad stuff.

The Grammys were sabatoged by all the talk of Whitney....didn't people know it was ADELE's night?!?! I sure as hell did. I'm proud to say I'm now a celebrity after I tweeted a not so nice tweet to Alfonso Smith of the Detroit Lions after he was making rude remarks about Adele's appearance. I called him a pig. He told me "God Bless you my friend." There you have it....FAMOUS. I am no longer "following" him on Twitter. He can take his shit comments and shove it. And secondly, Taylor Swift....her performance sucked and the outfit she chose during the performance was even worse. TERRIBLE. And finally, the Band Perry kicked some major ass during their Glen Campbell performance. I'm a fan now. Whoo hoo.

I am waiting for the Dixie Chicks and Van Halen to win their lifetime achievement award at the Grammys. When that day comes, I'll be super happy. Until then, the Grammys will suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment