Friday, September 9, 2011

Are you ready for some football?



(Greta was in my belly. Thankfully, the six beers I consumed that day did not affect the outcome of my daughter's health. )


Oh yeah! One of my favorite times of year (next to Christmas)----football season is upon us! I can't wait for tomorrow's game.....Michigan v. Notre Dame, at the Big House. I am optimistic that Michigan will turn it around this year. New coach, same great quarterback. Good things, good things.

Once again, Notre Dame is TOTALLY overrated going into season-----I feel bad for Brian Kelly. ND is a hard program to follow. (Afterall, if you don't win the National Championship, you're out. Ty Willingham did a great job and he wasn't able to stick around to see his seniors graduate. Whatever.)

Dave and I will be taking Greta to her first tailgate at IU tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll have some great weather so I can throw back a few brew-dogs and talk some trash. (It is very ironic, considering Dave and I found out we were expecting the day after the Michigan/IU tailgate last year. We pretty much figured out I was pregnant with Greta this time last year.)

Furthermore, I, along with all the other NOT Colts fans, could CARE LESS about Peyton Manning's neck. Let's focus on my important issues such as Plaxico Burress staying out of jail, Obama saving the economy, and most importantly, keeping the white shoes in our closets (because Labor Day is over).

No comments:

Post a Comment