Wednesday, September 21, 2011

November marks the month when the latest installment of Twilight comes out----I can hardly contain myself.

I spent the last several days in Chicago with my twin----I have been slacking on the blogging. I am truly sorry (to the 4 readers I have). A few things:

1. Chicago is awesome because there are quality ethnic food restaurants at every corner.
2. The Chappelle Show needs to make some more episodes. If you haven't watched, you're grounded. Funny. Shit.
3. No one cares about the X Factor. American Idol sucks. Why would the X Factor be any better?
4. Glee started this week. Awesome.
5. Ron Artest changed his name to Metta World Peace. Give me a damn break. I guess I can finally change my name to Comfy Sweatpants.
6. The Detroit Tigers clenched their division. I could not be more excited for the post season. I truly believe they have a shot at the pennant.
7. Jennie's bachelorette party is approaching. I am developing a playlist for the weekend. I am sure I won't leave out Bobby Brown or Color Me Badd.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment