Wednesday, September 14, 2011

UGGs are NOT slippers


I had a minor "speaking engagement" at Sunnyside Elementary School today. My friend, Jamie, invited me to speak to her 6th graders about blogging. Each student in Jamie's room has created their own blog and I gladly went to support their newest creative venture. It was great to get back into the classroom, especially since Jamie's kids are so sweet. Jamie is an incredible teacher. If there is one person that was born to teach, it is Jamie. She has invested so much of her time and energy to each of her students. She is truly an inspiration. I don't have that much patience (or a love of education).

The Tigers have won 12 in a row. Greta is showing her support tonight by wearing her special Tigers slippers. Verlander is on fire, just like the rest of the team. I hope they continue to hit well and field even better. I am praying for post season success---winning the pennant! Go Tigers!

On a lighter note, Tom Brady is the new celebrity spokesperson for UGG boots. I don't need to glorify this advertisement decision with any more of my energy. DOUCHE. BAG.

Plaxico Burress has not shot himself in the leg again, so he is having a good week.

Lastly, the Bachelor Pad finale was so stupid. I will no longer speak highly of this made-for-garbage television show. My allegiance has returned to 90210 and the Real Housewives franchise.

That is all.

**FYI, for those followers who are interested in having my friend Kady Becker make Detroit Lions onesies for them, please harass her on Facebook wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment