Monday, September 26, 2011

Well shit!

So today started off like a normal Monday---Greta gets up smiling around 8 a.m., I change her diaper (thorax), feed her, watch some Sportscenter, clean the kitchen....got me? Nothing fancy. The sun was shining, unlike the dreadful weather of this weekend (and my birthday)....I'm thinking "today is going to be a great day." I had a doctor's appointment at 1 p.m.---I got there on time, everything is fine. I see the nurse practitioner, again, everything is fine. I got the pharmacy desk to check out and I am confronted with THE BIGGEST BITCH EVER. I hate people like this----just when you think the day is going great, you encounter a skankoid and her obnoxious gum chewing habit. This pharmacy "tech," i.e., dumbass who claims to be a doctor, is chomping away on her gum as she rudely explains she can't fill my Restasis rx. I was very calm and collected (unlike me), and finished checking out with her. I go on to the next check out counter from my appointment and complain for about five minutes about how the woman at the pharmacy is a fucking bitch and she ruined my day. Delores, the receptionist, very nicely apologized----I informed her that she does NOT have to apologize for anyone because she (Delores) was as nice as nice could be. UGH!

Oh, and to top things off, when they called my name to go back to the exam room, they called me "Caro-lin." I HATE THAT. Did this lady NOT take a phonics class in 2nd grade? L-i-n-e spells LINE. Like, CARO-LINE. Like the princess. Like the oldest Manzo woman on RHONJ. I quickly corrected her and smiled (in my head, I was flicking her off).

Thankfully, the episode where David cheats on Donna with Ariel and the end of year Mardi Gras festival is on 90210 today. At least I have that going on.

Oh, and Dancing with the Stars is on tonight. Again, another thing to look forward to.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment