Friday, April 22, 2011

The Dating Scene

Running errands on the west side of Bloomington, I realized that Auto Zone and the UPS store are NOT good spots to find the man of your dreams. With that being said, I would also recommend NOT going to Serendipity on Bulgarian Folk Dance Music Night because you might end up taking home Borat. No joke. I made the mistake of reserving Serendipity as our Wine Club Night spot and that was a HUGE mistake. Great atmosphere, good wine, good food, SHIT music. However, I can't ever pass up a night with my girlfriends in the hopes that we can all vent about our messy/oblivious partners in crime, regardless of how much we love them.

I understand the Blackhawks won last night......interesting. We'll see how their series pans out......until then, the Red Wings are resting nicely at home in preparation for their next battle...

No comments:

Post a Comment