Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fort Wayne Awesomeness

I am sure I've used my post title before, but I think for today, it is absolutely necessary. Dave and I ventured to the North for a nice "out-law" visit. Dave's dad, Big Jim Norton, is visiting Dave's brother Kyle in Florida, leaving Nonny (Joan) alone. Naturally, we packed up the gas guzzler, the dogs and headed out. Plus, it is spring break and I am suppose to be doing something exciting. I guess Fort Wayne was my spot----

Joan has been hoarding baby clothes for months. We are talking boxes and boxes. No need to buy anything. I love new grandmothers. Baby Norton got the major hook up today. AND, she will have tons of books to enjoy in her new clothes too. I am incredibly lucky. I love having a nice outlaw momma.

Lame baby comment: I am going to try using cloth diapers. I've heard tons of feedback from new moms and they rave about them. I'm going to give them a tear and hopefully not be scared of poop in the process. We'll see. Comments and concerns are always welcome.

Lastly, I love Fort Wayne because there is a magical restaurant called Casa here and they have killer salad.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment