Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Little Miss Poopy Pants

Ventured to a cloth diapering store today. Interesting. However, I'm on board. I want Dave to make me an excel spreadsheet of how much money we can save buy cloth diapering Baby Norton. I can't wait to see the figures. (This is where Dave's mathematical thinking skills will come into play. Good thing, because I suck at math.)

Sidenote:
As I type this, I'm watching the E! True Hollywood True Story on Kate Gosselin. I'm embarrassed to be watching this and giving it ratings.....She is a total trainwreck beeyotch. Bad hair, bad clothes, horrible accent, bad taste, bad dancer....the list goes on......Clearly, I don't want to mother like her. Good God. I smell some eating disorders in her kids' future.

Further, Dancing With the Stars sucks this season, BUT, one of the dancers ate it last night. I laughed, then changed the channel.

Lastly, while picking up Beans and Biscuit from puppy school, Biscuit got so excited when she saw me, she ran head on into the office door. That is my girl.

1 comment: