Monday, April 4, 2011

Meow

Well, it's official. I am a cat killer. During my commute on East 38th Street, in the pouring rain, amid a million potholes, I ran over/hit a cat. Yes, I take responsibility. For the record, I was NOT on Facebook, OR texting. I swear to God, the damn thing ran right out in front of me before I could swerve or react. Sue me.

A few more things (for the road):
1. I'd give a kidney for a margarita right now.
2. The white pages are not the resource for finding people's addresses.
3. I think Bethenny Frankel and I could be best friends. (Sorry Adrienne.)
4. Beans and Biscuit were reunited with one of their "crew:" Maury, the Mole. He's been at Nonny and Poppy's for months. Biscuit couldn't be happier.
5. Butler is the National Championship game. I hate basketball, but it is always nice to hear about a small school going far, especially when they are local. (They aren't Michigan, but they'll do.)
6. I'll be back in the D in 4 days! So excited.....Nemo's, the Moose, Ohana time.....Mazol Mazol, good things, good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment