Monday, April 11, 2011

LHS Class of '97 Reunion

(Pictured from Left to Right: Katie Ciceri Jardine, Julie Hutt Wade, Jennie Monforton, Melissa Wills Bowles, and the knocked up lassie.)

One of many pictures to follow from my baby shower this weekend. Adrienne and Kady organized a GORGEOUS shower at Pine Lake celebrating the upcoming event of my hatching my first niblet. It was great to see faces from my glory days, aka, high school. Not only is it great catching up on salacious gossip, but hearing parenting stories from your peers. It isn't as scary when someone you know has already gone through it.....I would like to feature Katie Ciceri Jardine as a guest blogger to describe in detail the birth of her second son, Brendan, who weighed over 9 lbs. Think about it.

More pics and a whole slew of writing to follow. Here is a small list of things I will cover before the week is over:
1. High school gossip.
2. Annoying/trashy family members.
3. The Olympics of popular culture.
4. Being knocked up does feel a lot like being fat.
5. Michigan awesomeness.
6. The NHL playoff schedule.
7. Leo's Coney Island.
8. Frozen Embryos and the World Happiness Dance.

Til next time......

1 comment:

  1. My brother was 10 lbs, 11 oz. think about that one. No thank you. Can't wait to read all about Katie's experience!

    ReplyDelete