Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NKOTBSB, say what?


A few things from today.....

New Kids on the Block teaming up with the Backstreet Boys on Dancing with the Stars. Not sure what all this means.....I hope it isn't Armageddon.

On a different note, I purchased Band of Brothers to re-ignite my love of WWII history---I've seen the mini series about six times, but I figured I needed to read the book to get the full effect. Recently it has been discovered that Dave's great uncle Charlie was apart of a bridge engineering brigade during WWII that followed directly behind the 101st Airborne. AWESOME. It is pretty amazing we have Utah Beach in our history----definitely something to share with Baby Norton when she is old enough to appreciate it. I invite all of my readers to take a few minutes this week to read up on our amazing WWII veterans and their courageous service. They are TRUE heroes. Unfortunately, their stories are fading away as these heroes are passing away. If you know a veteran, ask them about their experience----their perspective and experiences are too important not to hear.

Biscuit's three day hunger strike has ended. Thank. You. God. She returned to puppy school, had a great report, then came home and gobbled down her porridge (Nutro Max dog food mixed with a tablespoon of spaghetti). She is preserving energy for her three day stay at overnight camp this weekend with her baby sister.

Fast and the Furious Pt. 5 is now on the silver screen. I just puked in my mouth. (However, Paul Walker is hot. However, not as hot at Jake Gyllenhaal.)

I went to visit my special unicorn princess friend, Ms. Sophie Rahmany, at Peyton Manning Hospital. Hopefully, she will be on the mend after her big case conference on Thursday. I do strongly believe buying her a puppy might help her eating efforts. Just thought I'd throw that one out there.

I went for my 33 week check up. Apparently Baby Norton is measuring big. I'd like to start taking wagers when our little hatchling is due to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment