Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Poopy Day

I'm not usually a Debbie Downer, but today was one of those days.......bad weather, bad traffic, tired.....yes, that was me today. However, I'm not going to write about my poop day when I really have nothing to complain about. To ensure I'm not a complete basketcase, I've made an itemized list of reasons why today isn't that bad:
1. The Wings game starts at 10:30. Hopefully they'll get another "W" and put the Coyotes to bed.
2. Salmon cakes with rice for dinner. Easy and healthy. Bon Appetit!
3. I haven't noticed any stretch marks yet.
4. I came home to NO dog poop in the house and mini Hills marathon on the TV guide channel.
5. Tomorrow is Thursday, which is one day closer to Friday.
6. I was able to catch up Glee today at work. Bonus.
7. Wine Club meeting tomorrow night....I'm going to go balls to the wall and drink one beer.

I figure these are all nice reasons not to throw myself out of my 1st floor window. HOWEVER, it must be noted that the Indiana State Senate passing legislation to remove all funding from Planned Parenthood was a HUGE MISTAKE. You think MTV's Teen Mom is bad?!?! Wait another year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment