Monday, July 18, 2011

Consider me Miles Davis

I have something to get off my chest: I pee in my pants.....a lot. Thanks to the delivery efforts of our terrible OB/GYN during Greta's borging, I now pee my pants...a lot. While this is a condition that will hopefully go away, until then, I should now be referring to myself as Mrs. Miles Davis.

I had a visit today to the Urogynecologist (yes, she specializes in pee pee's and lady business), to confirm that I do have a peeing problem and the fact that it isn't normal. She was nice, but then again, I couldn't get over the fact that she gets to look at old lady units all day long and use words like "prolapse," and "void." Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCa5qOQ-DA

Also, two large women in the waiting room (as I was leaving the doctor) mentioned how cute Greta was and that she was such a big baby. Is she fat? Am I the the mom with a large child that looks as if it has a glandular issue?

Lastly, we are embarking a several day heat wave here in Indiana. My best summation of the climate this week: Hot. Wet. Fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment