Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Thorax



There she is (with a new, reusable thorax)! With Dave's help and Mary Rose's advice (as well as information from three different blogs) we tried out a FuzziBunz diaper for the time. I'm convinced the leg openings might be too tight and Greta wants the disposable thorax back. Regardless, we are sticking to this. I received two more diapers from a friend yesterday, so my total is now 4. I've started looking on craigslist for used reusable diapers---they are quite an investment, so I want to make sure I can do this. I refuse to spend $20 a week on compost fillers. ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS GRACIOUSLY WELCOME.
(Note: Greta's puppy-music-light up friend, Ms. Cleondra on her changing pad---she was a gift from her Auntie Jennie while visiting the NICU. Greta loves her and tells her all her secrets.)

Some more snapshots from this past week:


My friend Jamie---she drove down from Franklin twice for lunch and some baby lovin'. It was great. Clearly, Greta enjoys her boobies.

Our ohana, minus a fur-baby. (Actually, Biscuit's rear end is just to the left of Dave....she was feeling camera shy.)

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, if you want to try out some liners and covers, I've got some I can send you. I went with Thirsties Duo Wraps. I don't have girlie colors, but if you want something free to try, they're yours.
    - Camille

    ReplyDelete