Friday, July 8, 2011

One for the books

So, like many of my fellow Americans, I too followed the Casey Anthony trial like crazy. And, like most Americans, I am completely outraged at the verdict. I was convinced she'd actually get some sort of punishment for killing her daughter--clearly, NO loving mother waits 31 days to report their child missing. Among the rest of her wonky-ass antics, that was the big one. I am disgraced by our justice system. Again, I am disgusted and ashamed. I know it isn't easy to serve as a juror with any trial, but the jurors on this trial take the cake.

On a brighter note, SoapNet has begun airing BH 90210 from the beginning. Good thing I'm on maternity leave to catch all the action from the BEGINNING.

Jennie is coming to visit today for some niece-piece time. That can mean one thing: I can vacuum in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment