Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Domestic Goddess

I actually showered, slapped on some chap stick, and brushed my hair. I put on a nice sundress, cardigan, and my fake pearls...necklace and earrings of course. With all that being said, I thought I would have a productive day....NOT SO MUCH. I feel like I live in the 'B' version of Hoarders because there are communities of dog hair that are occupying my floor. Not so nice. No lie, I once dreamed of being June Cleaver---not so much. I suppose my 21st century domestic goddess idol would now be Caroline Manzo of the RHONJ. No lie---she is a tough broad with a clean house, fairly good grammar, and none of her children have 1) attended rehab, 2) currently serving time for armed robbery. All in all, she is successful. Here's to you Caroline Manzo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjLPoo4LyUg

No comments:

Post a Comment