Sunday, July 17, 2011

Greta's Baby Blog

After some constructive feedback and moments of clear thought, I am going to start a new blog for Greta----I can recall reading blogs written by new mothers and their once funny and twisted senses of humor were now geared towards poopy diapers and coupon clipping. I need to respect this change and devote The Monforton Norton to childless folks---no one wants to hear about baby drama. SO, with that being said, my new blog will be marketed toward my mommy friends. I hope to have it ready to go by the end of the day (and after a Team USA Women's Soccer World Cup win).

P.S. Casey Anthony was released from jail today. Ironically, at that moment, I had some serious digestive troubles. Interesting. Secondly, it is SO humid outside already. I am no remembering why I prayed for snow last July.

No comments:

Post a Comment