Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hermione F. Mouse Update

I am sad to report that not only has Hermione F. Mouse gone to Jesus, but one of her offsprings as well. I decided to give this baby mouse the name Feevel (like Fievel Mouskewicz from An American Tail). I found baby Feevel in the basement. It was a sad sight, but again, Hermione was a skanky ho, and I automatically equate all mice to her. Although I did not know of any naughty activity baby mouse participated in, I can assume he/she was in on Hermione's antics in the kitchen. She was a bitch and she needed to go.

Secondly, I am going to take a step off the deep end tomorrow.....Greta will wear a reusable diaper for the first time.....wish me luck. I've been reading up on this practice from fellow bloggers, as well as articles on the web. I'm not going to lie....I'm a bit nervous, but I hear the blowouts aren't as frequent and the diaper rash subsides. So, I'm all paws in. Wish me luck.

Did I mention how excited I am for Bachelor Pad 2?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the diapers, you will love them! (I tried a different way of commenting, and it worked!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out why, but our guys never have blow-outs in cloth, and Sean went through a phase when he was about 3 mo old that every time a 'sposie got near his rear he had a blow out. total involvement from the nape of his neck to his socks. Cloth are certainly a little more work, but not too much, and you'll be glad when you dont have to run to the store to get diapers anymore. good luck! and what is greta's new blog?

    ReplyDelete