Friday, March 23, 2012

AND for the most AMAZING part of my trip to el' Mitten, a chance to hold/love/feed some baby goats at The School Farm!

NOW, this has been a baby animal fantasy of mine for a LONG time. NOT ONLY was I able to hold/love/squeeze this here baby goat, I was also able to NAME it: Kleenex. Soft, dependable, whimsical....all things a baby goat is. My little buddy was very magical. If you look real close, you might just be able to see the sparkles flowing freely out of his ears.

For the record, ALL babies, puppies, kittens, baby cows, and lambs share this power. Sadly it goes away when they grow up. The shrinking serum doesn't work on any real life mammals. Only in my dreams......

(Don't think I didn't try to take Kleenex home. Dana was there to restrain me, and wipe away my tears as I said goodbye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment