Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am guilty once again. I am a bad blogger. After the stomach flu shenanigans, a visit from my sister, a visit from my cousin, and a visit from Dave's parents, I've neglected my 3 blog readers. Also, there isn't much going on worthy of discussion. My twin blogged about how lame the Bachelor is, and my friend Katie blogged about toddler eating habits. While both very important, I can't top that.

I suppose I can mention how I always get myself in a pickle, in the house cleaning department. So, I always do this: Invite someone/a group of people over for dinner/drinks, and before I know it, my guests are arriving in one hour and the house is in shambles. I know this is not very June Cleaver of me, but I know I do this on purpose: It gives me a reason to clean. Other than visitors coming, my house would be a pigpen most of the time. I look around and see thir communities (dog hair clumps) on the floor, dust on the tables, dirty windows. I will say this: I do keep the bathroom clean. Every week, I clean the bathroom. Gross. While I know people aren't judging me for my clean house, I would like to think my visitor know I've taken the time to think about their upcoming visit. I've cleaned, and cooked, knowing how special they are.

SO, when I win the lottery, I'm hiring myself a nice cleaner/laundry/cook person.

No comments:

Post a Comment