Monday, March 5, 2012

In lieu of the nasty comments I've heard this week/weekend thus far, I'd like to take a moment to express myself (like I never do). First, Kirk Cameron is a fucking moron. NOT ONLY is he a part of a cult, but he is a homophobe. I don't know which is worse.
Secondly, Rush Limbaugh has stooped to a new low (I'm not sure this was humanly possible). He is a recovering addict/moron. Again, I don't know how that gives him the right to say the things he says----I'm sure somewhere one of his bastard kids is running around wondering where their father is, BECAUSE he wanted to screw "sluts" without protection. He is definitely NOT winning.

And a side note, my little sister sent me a video of a baby goat that was born on Leap Day. It was fantastic and magical. We need more goats and less homophobe-morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment