Friday, March 23, 2012

Life coaches.....any thoughts?

My waxer (extraordinaire) suggested one to help get my "tornado brain" under control, because the two fabulous drugs I'm on don't seem to be working. Maybe if I begged my doctor for some Xanax and a one way ticket to Fiji, I'd have this problem taken care of. However, rubbing Beanie's ears and holding Greta helps a little.

AND on a brighter note, my treat for the day was a trip through the Starbucks drive-thru, only to find out that they messed up my drink. I HATE THAT. Don't think I didn't go through again (45 minutes later) to tell them they messed up.

I'm just a Debbie Downer today.

I'll try and turn this entry around:

The newest season of 16 & Pregnant is quickly approaching.
Two friends' babies are due any day now. I love babies.
I'm celebrating a WONDERFUL friend's birthday tomorrow night. (Also my 1/2 birthday.)
Greta likes Corn Chex.
My dogwood is blooming.
Since the weather is nice, that means hometown Tiger baseball is almost here.
I had a 25 second fantasy that I was super buff.
I'm making chicken enchiladas for dinner, and I do think they are pretty good.

GO HOOSIERS and Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment