Thursday, March 8, 2012

It was TEEN MOM day at Greta's doctor's office today. LOTS of very young, and very trashy, moms with their tiny babies in tow. Yikes. We spoke with a grandmother (who was about 10 years older than me) in the waiting area----her daughters, both in high school, were with her. She told me as she was exiting the waiting area that should couldn't wait for more grandbabies. I could feel the money leaving my pocket........

In brighter news, I am currently planning Jennie's baby shower. If you have suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I love reading comments.

Oh, and as a nice reminder: If you are having a bad day, just turn on an old episode of Hoarders, Dance Moms, or 16 & Pregnant to boost your spirits. If your cable is out, just trek on over to Walmart. Surely, you'll feel pretty good shopping the toiletry aisle.

And I have once again learned that I am SERIOUSLY over dressed in yoga pants and clean underpants when I run errands on the west side of town. Shoes? Don't need 'em. (I've got my slippers!) Jeans? Don't need 'em. (I've got my pajama pants---with holes in them, that barely covers my ass.) Bra? Don't need it. (Apparently my size 45 FFF breasts don't need ANY support.) Shower? Don't need it. (My Paris Hilton perfume with surely mask the cigarette-kitty litter-fried food stench that is permeating from my flesh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment