Saturday, March 3, 2012

It should be noted that I called two people assholes today during my shopping trip. Why, you ask? Because they did not hold the door for me as they were exiting the store (and they could CLEARLY see I was right behind them.....with a child......and stroller......and shopping bags.) SO, I took it upon myself to let them know how I really feel about their rudeness, that was clearly not addressed as younger adults by their mothers.

If you ever see me in public, carrying a barrage of items, please be courteous: Hold the door for me. It is simple manners. Nothing special.

Also, I noticed the Coach store at Edinburgh has become some what "ghetto." (I.E. screaming children with their mothers slapping them, people digging through the clearance bags, and lots of people shopping in their pajama pants.) Hey, even I slapped on some jeans today.

No comments:

Post a Comment