Thursday, May 26, 2011

And we wait.....

I've been experiencing computer/internet difficulties, unable to blog. Yes, it sucks. However, there are a few updates:
1. Many tornadoes in the greater Bloomington area. Thankfully, we didn't see any of them. Our house, birdfeeders, and bird nests are all still in tact. (And there is no water in the basement!)
2. I'm still alive, which means the Rapture was a bogus ploy to get people to do crazy shit. Once again, the scary church across the street has become scarier.
3. The garage door is about to be completely fixed----we haven't been able to open it properly for the last year. I'm considering this effort Dave's first Father's Day present. He can thank me with a David Yurman bracelet later.
4. I'm officially full term. Baby Norton is sitting in the proper rocket launching position so all I do now is wait...My back is a bit sore and my hands/feet are very swollen, but other than that, things are good. I'm not nesting like a crazy woman, so we'll see.....
5. Baby Norton received her first seersucker dress this week from a colleague at work. If this is the beginning of her dressing a like a dapper Grosse Pointe lady, I'm all in. (Quick, find me a cardigan, some flats, and some pearls.)
6. The parental units celebrated their 37 year anniversary yesterday. I call this, "Non Divorce Day" in the Mofo house. Whoo hoo!
7. I'm officially done with school! (I saved the best for last!) NO more long commutes, dumb teacher talk, office politics, or sassy children (that don't belong to me). Words cannot express my excitement. There will be a LONG overdue post about my adventures in the IPS after my contract fully expires in August. Please send the bottle of Dom or Cristal to my address. Thanks.

In celebration of this grand week, I give you the perfect celebration video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3S7mlRYL-8

No comments:

Post a Comment