Saturday, May 28, 2011

Food for Thought

1. Tornadoes....everywhere. Watched Anderson Cooper last night and saw some crazy video footage of the tornado destruction in OK and MO. Sad stuff.
2. Slow drivers. I seriously could write about this for days....
3. The waiting game.....I'm 38 weeks today and seriously wondering when this baby will hatch.
4. I met a German Shepherd puppy named Rueger yesterday. Wonky ears, soft tail, and wonderful puppy kisses. Delicious.
5. Jean shorts and tank tops in 50 degree weather. Bad clothing choice AND no style. Deadly combo.
6. Race weekend: I. Could. Care. Less.
7. Neighbor stalking. I'm turning into Tom Hanks in the film The 'Burbs. Seriously.....I'm stalking my neighbors like crazy---I actually saw a guy remove some plywood, and crawl under the house behind us---he was under the house for 10 minutes. I asked him what he was doing (from across the yard), and he said he worked there.....Oh, I forgot to mention, he was stumbling drunk. Priceless.
8. White lava rocks. I hit up Lowes last night for some potting soil.....I saw SEVERAL people purchasing white lava rocks to enhance their landscaping. Basically, that is like wearing fleece over a YSL gown. Gross. I should make gardening voodoo dolls.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear your baby news- you're so close!! I have thought many times about writing a post about bad drivers, specifically the ones that drive under the speed limit in the left lane. Clearly they did not have instructors that were the caliber of Mr. Dull for driver's ed. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete