Thursday, May 5, 2011

Doobiesmackjointhit


So my blog is affectionately titled so in honor of one my favorite movies, Slackers. I had the chance to watch some of it the other day-----I recommend renting it and strapping yourself in for a good laugh. On that note, my drive home was interrupted by a fellow driver on 37 rolling a doobiesmackjointhit while navigating his Jeep Wrangler. Sadly, he was wearing a Brett Favre Vikings jersey. If it hadn't been for the jersey, he would have received a thumbs up from me.......When my contract expires at the end of July, I'll be more than happy to dive further into this topic. Until then, go turn on some Dr. Dre and enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. We should give more credit to the TA in "Slackers". "Eyes on my own paper, eyes on my own paper."

    ReplyDelete