Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mario Testino better watch out!


Today was one of the few Saturdays we have left before Baby Norton gets here----we spent it getting photographed by Emily Feagley, photographer extraordinaire. We traveled north to Indy to the Arts Garden in Broad Ripple and Holcomb Gardens at Butler University. She did a great job and I can't wait for the final result in two weeks. To see other pictures she's shot with other clients, check out her website:
www.efeagleyphotography.com

Needless to say, I'm SO glad I got a pedicure yesterday---there were some feet shots. (Scary.)

To wrap up our day, Dave and I and enjoyed lunch at Khoury's Restaurant, an old stomping ground for me. I waited tables there right after college-----great falafel, killer fatoosh, and amazing pastichio. I highly recommend it.

And finally, I should mention our amazing Friday night with our Bloomington friends.....Dave had a Cook Medical softball game (they lost), followed by a great barbeque with the gang at Mande and Darian's house. They have a great deck and an even better dog, Wrigs. She has very soft ears and her tails wags a lot. All in all, a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment