Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kroger at 3:30 p.m. = Abbotabad, Pakistan


Once again, I tried to brave the grocery store in the early afternoon THINKING it wasn't going to be a complete freak show. Well, I was wrong......again. How many of my followers have been at the grocery store and there appears to be a person following you that talks on their cell phone double loud??!!? So everyone can frigging hear them?!?!!? AND, they reek of cigarette smoke/Britney Spears perfume/dirty clothes?!?! I swear to Jesus, this ONLY happens to me. Good Gracious God. AND, the bagger turns out to be a pervy high schoolers with HORRIBLE breath, a dirty shirt, and an even worse haircut......again, this might be my karma for driving like a crazy on my way to work. Afterall, I did see New Kids and Backstreet Boys appear TOGETHER on Dancing with the Stars, so Armageddon could be approaching.......

No comments:

Post a Comment