Monday, May 16, 2011

Kroger at 4:45 p.m. = The Entire Country of Pakistan

I once again ventured to Kroger after school in the hopes of doing some normal grocery shopping. WRONG-O! First, I'd like to add that this is quite possibly THE BEST people watching EVER. You can imagine....let me set the scene for you......
West side of Bloomington.......pre-dinner time.......lots of scooters in the store.......tube socks with aqua socks and jean shorts........children around the age of 3 drinking Mountain Dew from their sippy cups.......exposed pannus folding over sweatpants.....shall I go on? One can imagine......

I had a SJC Puma sighting today---Mrs. Jill Mourey Simonis: volleyball extraordinaire. (Just thought I'd throw that in there.)

I went to the doctor for my 36 check-up and I'd like to start taking bets on when this baby will be hatched. I'm gunning for May 30th. If I'm right, I win (this may include a bag of doritos, some roomy sweatpants, and a high five).

I am still relishing in the wonderment of how awesome Baby Norton's room looks, thanks to Mande and Jennie's hard work on Saturday night. Carlie Torbeck was there to offer moral support, which was just as important.

Jennie mentioned the new season of RHWONJ on blog---I'd like to say I'm still working on finishing this season of One Tree Hill, no matter how bad it has gotten. I want Chad Michael Michaels back (frosted tips, necklaces, and thumb ring in all).

No comments:

Post a Comment