Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Aftermath


I'd like to take this time to advise and support my friends and followers who watched the Bachelor last night. DO NOT FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE YOU WATCHED. This is how I look at it: There is enough stress in our lives---kids, student loans, home improvement projects, getting laid-off, family drama, etc. Do not beat yourself up because you participated/watched a terribly lame show that revolves around someone finding their "soul mate." Fortunately for this season of the Bachelor, Brad was hot. The women? Not too skanky. We take what we can get. NOW, with that being said, I will not offer the same support for those folks who watch Bachelor Pad 2. This show is complete trash and filth, like spring break times twenty. It goes for great television, but again, you will not grow intellectually from watching it, OR become a better partner to your spouse/significant other. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. (Trust me, you'll become addicted. Just ask Adrienne Keeble Petersen and her spouse, Aaron.)

1 comment:

  1. alright, alright, i acknowledge your attempts to raise my self esteem, or perhaps justify your own obsession. I did have fun watching the Bachelor, especially with my husband---it sharpened our sarcastic wit and banter. I still don't think i'll do it next season though. I feel too gross watching it. and the whole next day.

    ReplyDelete