Monday, March 7, 2011

Squishy Fat Fats


I must take the time to make shout-outs to my girlfriends who have hatched babies in the last few months.....

Katie Ketner Rieffenberger
Betsy Rogers Houk
Katrina Lehman Clay
Jamie Vanscoy Rahmany
Michelle Grubb Heinz
Elizabeth Bouwkamp Harman
Debbie Browne Sprague
Anna Westwood Brillhart
Holly Copeland Reine

(You'd think there was a major snow storm when all these babies were conceived......as if there was NOTHING better to do with their time......)

I also must give snaps to those ladies who will be hatching soon......

Melissa Wills Bowles
Whitney Proctor Woodard
Sara Koch (Krauss)
Amanda Nyerges
Megan Spoonamore

As well as all the future mom's to be......
(Kady Becker, this means you. Jack/Cooper/Tucker just texted me, and they want a sibling.)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks lady- I'm excited for you to have your turn soon!! I'm loving the blog, keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete