Monday, March 7, 2011

Pre Paczki Day


A few updates:

Beans went to the vet/dentist today for a teeth cleaning. No cavities!

Jennie and Chris set a date for their wedding: Nov. 19th. Whoo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To_pSSKyFos

I just got word that my friend Melissa Wills Bowles, fellow Lahserite, will be attending my baby shower in April. Better yet, she is also pregnant with her first boy. Maybe little baby Bowles and baby Norton have a future together.

I now have to go to the o.b. for check ups every two weeks. I guess this means I need to get a nursery together. After all, our baby can't sleep in the garage.

Having no door to the bathroom is not fun.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, is Paczki Day! Happy Fat Tuesday! Whoo hoo. Hopefully someone, somewhere is drinking a 96 ounce margarita for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment