Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrocks and Shenanigans


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I spent this beautiful afternoon staring at the freaks who hang out on Kirkwood in Bloomington while noshing on a burrito. It was awesome. I saw a husky, a dog in a stroller, a girl with neon orange hair, and several beautiful gay couples holding hands. All in all, it was a good day. I'm sure St. Patrick himself would be happy.

I've noticed some of my blogs have majorly misspelled words. I'd like to address that: It isn't my fault. I think when I make the corrections the blog isn't saved correctly. I'm a stickler for spelling words the right way---any other way is shameful. I do apologize, but take no responsibility for it.

Highlights:
1. Beautiful 73 degree afternoon.
2. Hearing New Kids on the Block during my drive home.
3. Tomorrow is Friday.
4. The Red Wings are in first place in their division (suck it, Blackhawks).
5. I think my boobs are done growing for the week---bonus.
6. Jake Gyllenhaal is single again---double bonus.
7. Maggie and Cieran's Irish Extravaganza is this Saturday. Whoo hoo! Nothing like being sober at an Irish party. I'll bring the whoopie pies.

Lowlights:
1. My white trash neighbors.
2. I realized how ghetto my car looks when its parked on the street.


Double snaps to my friend Amanda who had a beautiful baby boy today....Weston Matthew. He is in great company, celebrating his birthday on St. Paddy's Day.

Triple snaps to Dr. Katie Whorf-Maloy, who was matched at her #1 choice, Georgetown Hospital. I am so proud of you! I can't wait til you graduate in May and become Dr. Meredith Grey!

Oh, before I forget. I have a particular follower who called Cranbrook the "Ivy League of Kindergartens" on her blog. I stand sorely disappointed. Not only does Cranbrook churn our douchebags, but my high school ALWAYS beat them in EVERY sport, except for lacrosse. Regardless, public education in Oakland County Michigan is FAR superior than any private school there. With that being said, I'm going to send this particular reader a "Lahser Soccer" bumper sticker, hoping that she'll change her mind before young Jack, excuse me, her child turns 5. Be warned.

2 comments:

  1. Oh friend, you have the wrong blog. That was Molly's blog...but I admit Tyson wants to send Jack to Cranbrook. I insist it would be a waste of our hard-earned money. Lahser love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rock a Lahser Soccer bumper sticker if you still have one.

    ReplyDelete