Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Shamrocks and Shenanigans


The Bloomington Wine Club, minus two members.


The ladies of the party, following a few jello shots. I had a wonderful non-alcoholic Maggie cocktail called "The Knocked Up Extravaganza:" Vanilla syrup, tonic water, ice, and a wedge of orange. Delicious.


Sundays are always special. They are more special when your spouse is hungover from a night of drinking Crown and Coke and watching professional folks break out a dance party. Fun times. Dave and I attended Maggie and Cieran's First Annual St. Patrick's Day party and it was a smashing success. I only took a few pictures, but I am honored to say I won the Irish trivia challenge, and forgot my prize at their house. (Boo.) It was an authentic Guinness drinking glass from Europe. Whoo hoo! I did study some, so I felt worthy of the trophy. I also have Jennifer from Accounts Payable to thank for "helping" me with two questions....I was better prepared to answer pop culture questions related to the Coors, U2 or Irish cuisine. However, I managed to get 7/10 correct, so I'll take what I can get.

Maggie and Cieran always do an amazing job of entertaining their guests----specialty drinks, an amazing food spread, great music, and tons of laughing. Good times had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment